Barnwood Chic

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My favorite mountains

The first time I saw the Tetons it was in the spring and I thought I was in heaven. There was still snow on the peaks, the sky was blue as blue can be and the grasses and meadows were vivid green.
This moose has the biggest web I have ever seen. Two big boys right together!








Cabin in the Tetons. Bruce and John



This was also a big boy!



I love the jagged look of these peaks



On Oct 30, a hunter was mauled by a grizzly in this area. He had his pepper spray and did all of the right things and the bear left him. The man was pretty scraped up but didn't die.




We decided that this famous barn was famous because of the mountains behind it not necessarily because of the barn itself.They haven't had much snow yet, so the elk haven't moved down. The hunters aren't too happy and the ski resorts aren't either. They are making snow!





You can go into this little church. Bruce joked as he sat in the pew that it was the first time in quite awhile that he had sat in a church.

No comments:

Post a Comment