Barnwood Chic

Monday, September 6, 2010

Here and there

(more on this later)

Hi all,


It isn't that we haven't been doing anything, I just haven't had my camera with me.


The summer went somewhere, but I don't think it went by me! :-)


Josiah is back in school, I am closing year-end at work and John is building a house for a guy up Snake Creek.


Jesse finally went part time on his night job, so now he is only working 12 hours a day instead of 16. He is renting a room from a guy that does what he did. (rents rooms out to other guys in his house) He is trying to sell his house.


Nick is working for a construction company and Tiffany works at a really good bakery sandwich shop.


We received some wonderful news this labor day weekend...We are going to be grandparents! Can't quite picture myself Grandma yet, but it's exciting news.


Well, like I said, since I don't remember June, July or August, here's what's happening so far for September.
Take care and keep posting. I enjoy reading about your happenings.
Anita

1 comment: